Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lyndon's Valentine Party

Lyndon's Valentine Party at school was on February 12th while snow was melting outside on the ground.  :) Lyndon LOVES balloons and is always begging for one when we are in the grocery store or Wal-Mart.  They seem like such a waste of money to me, but to eachs own.  We always get Lyndon balloons for Valentine's Day since he just LOVES them!Lyndon posing with friends.  Notice the bunny ears on them.My little ham!  I guess Lyndon's philosophy is that if Momma is going to keep a camera in his face then he will have fun with it.  He told me to take these pictures!Such a serious look as he sorts through all of his Valentines.Lyndon HAD to have a Panther Basketball Player for his can!  We had a lot of fun creating it and I thought he did a great job!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and love reading! You have a beautiful family! Following along now and look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete