Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our Christmas Morning

Mr. C definitely found Lyndon!

.....& his cookies & milk!

Lyndon 'trying' to patiently wait while I get the cameras ready and Cody lights a fire in the fireplace.

1st glimpse....


Very excited about his Wii....

& NFL Monopoly....



Wow, a coke.....Santa knows what Lyndon likes...


Lyndon bought me 3 presents with his money at my mom's house.  He bought me two beautiful Christmas ornaments and a pair of cashmere gloves.  He was VERY proud of his purchases.

As I was....it was fun to see his excitement and kindness.

Yeah, GAP!


A SOFT BLANKET!!!!!!   Lyndon LOVES soft things.

Lego wind turbine kit....

an autographed Bill Wallace book....He still doesn't really believe me that Bill Wallace autographed it....

Cody opening his complete set of the Andy Griffin show-all seasons!

....& his letter about his new ladder being ready for pick up.

1st Things 1st.....We had to set the Wii up.

We all had a wonderful Christmas.  I have more Christmas morning pictures to post and will do it in a second post.

1 comment: