Saturday, October 12, 2013

Ruidoso

  Late summer mornings.


This summer we decided to take our summer vacation in Ruidoso, New Mexico.  Cody and I had never been, but we've had lots of friends and family suggest we take the camper there.  Lyndon brought a friend and we enjoyed a wonderful relaxing vacation & plan to return.

We bought our current camper last summer and I have painted and tried to make it reflect our style rather than the traditional 'camper look'.  I still have several other small projects I'd like to do.

Some of our summer projects included: antler creation,


royal blue paint,





Stenciling,


cushion covers,

stenciling, 

oven door reno, countertops, painting cabinet mirrors, curtains, and the little blue end table.  All inexpensive little touches.


*my left curtain needs to be redone.-oops I think I got off...





We're Going On a Bear Hunt....

We wanted to see a big one....

but we never did find one...




4 comments:

  1. Amazing job on the camper!! Makes me want one....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shirley! They are a lot of fun & of course I love that it gives me something else to decorate!

      Delete
  2. I really like your rv reno. What year and make was your second rv you did?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie. Our trailer is a 2003 Starcraft Aruba. I think Aruba's might be the only one that comes in white cabinetry which was a plus for me because I didn't have to paint the cabinets. :-)

      Delete