Friday, February 18, 2011

A Great Valentine's Day

We had a great Valentine's Day!  It began the night before with Cody finding a Valentine in his closet on his hamper...


& I found mine under my pillow!


Usually Cody and I have balloons and some candy sent to Lyndon at school which we did this year as well.  I have been on the lookout for a new coat for Lyndon.  He has made several 'hints' about wanting a black North Face coat like mine (ebay deal).  I would never consider paying full price for one especially for a kid since they won't be able to wear it for more than 2 years.  I have been looking on ebay for a deal for Lyndon for about a month.  I finally found this one & decided to wrap it up for Lyndon since it would be arriving before Valentine's Day.


 I think he liked it!





Lyndon was very excited!



Lyndon decorated a Valentine can at school for his Valentine cards.

& here is his loot!  I think he made out quite well!
We spent the evening enjoying a steak dinner at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment