Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New Chande

Lyndon has been running fever since Sunday so we have been home except for the two trips we have made to the doctor.  Both visits have revealed the same results...viral so we have to let it run it's course.  Luckily fever, tiny sore throat, bit of a bark cough, and energyless are his only symptoms.   We have layed around, cuddled, and watched movies and tv.  
Lyndon hasn't ran fever since in the night last night.  If his temperature continues to be normal today then we will be off to school tomorrow.While Lyndon has been lying around I decided to mark off my chandelier project.  I have been wanting to take the shades off and paint the candlestick parts.  I thought it would be a project but as I removed the shades and bulbs I was excited to find that the pipes just remove as well! Yeah, no mess!

I wish I would have had cream spray paint but I didn't so I just brushed on some paint.


Much better!!!!!

Thirty cent (brush) makeover!


How many pictures can I take of a chandelier????? Several obviously! :-)


Now I have a lamp I want to do the same thing to, but I don't think it will be as easy.

1 comment:

  1. Looks very nice! It is always fun to make something over~it feels like a new purchase =)

    ReplyDelete