Sunday, July 4, 2010

Are We There Yet?

Momma, Carl, & Aubrey picked Lyndon & I up at our house at about 8:30 on Sunday morning to head for Tucson.Aubrey wanted me to see her picture on her doodle.Silly kids!I always have little presents for our long trip to Tucson.  I get things to help amuse the kiddos in the car.  Momma bought several things as well.  The kids have opened an art box from Momma and stickers from me.Another gift from Momma.I wasn't able to grab things in WF because Lyndon was with me, but I did get to run into Dollar General alone and grabbed whatever I could find there.  It was a little hard to find things but I did find glow sticks.  I never dreamed the kids would love them as much as they did.  Glow sticks will be a must for our next trip!We finally arrived in Tucson at about 1 or 2 o'clock Texas time (can't remember the exact time).

No comments:

Post a Comment