Sunday, July 4, 2010

How Hard Could it Be?

I had to make a diaper cake for a baby shower I would have to miss since we were going to Tucson.  I had never made one.  At first I thought there is no way I can do this, then after looking at pictures online I thought 'How Hard Could It Be?'..... & then as I started to build it panic struck!  I didn't have enough diapers, I forgot about a platter to put it on, I didn't have anything solid for the center, on and on.  After a trip to the Dollar General for more supplies Cody helped me construct the centerpiece.  It really wasn't as hard as I made it out to be.  Sometimes it just takes me a little bit to get started.Cody delivered the cake for me while we headed to visit my grandmother.

1 comment:

  1. It looks great!! I don't think I could have done it any better you are so creative!! Sonya

    ReplyDelete