Saturday, January 30, 2010

Boy Scout Meeting

On Tuesday night we had our Boy Scout Pack meeting.  The theme for this month was 'power'.  The boys discussed the different types of power such as solar, wind, electrical, and even BOYpower.The tiger cubs shared their food pyramids and let the others know which food groups we should have the most of and the least of.  Unfortunately they always want to switch those two groups(vegetables and junk food) when eatting! :)The boys folded boats out of paper and are using wind power from their bodies to scoot the boats down the table.The last project was BOYpower where they hammered nails into a board.  I was very impressed with all of the boys.  I usually nail crooked and the boys did a great job!

1 comment:

  1. I think all kids want to switch those food groups! Ha! I'm impressed too... I always have tons of nail holes in my walls b/c I'm too impatient to measure! :)

    ReplyDelete