Sunday, January 3, 2010

Laundry Room Christmas Decorations

The laundry room is where we enter the house and several of our visitors as well so it must look Christmasy, right? 
This garland is a mixture of things I already had: ribbon, greenery, lights, phesant feathers, cattails, berries, sticks (3 different kinds), and floral stems.  I love that I can stick it in the garland and then just pull it all back out for the next project.Lyndon always puts out Mr. Frosty on the washer.I have a huge bulletin board in the laundry room where I display all of our Christmas cards.  Lyndon and I LOVE to receive Christmas cards especially ones with pictures.  It is fun to look at our family and friends thru the season.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, truth be told...I smiled when I saw you decorated your laundry room. Nick thinks I put out too much. I plan on telling him that you can never decorate too much! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete