Sunday, January 3, 2010

Dining Room Christmas Decorations

The buffet table.Christmas edition plates that match my china, Royal Albert, Old Country Roses.My dining tree is a mixture of birds, teal, gold, copper, and feathers.  I snapped pictures of some of my favorite ornaments.I always change things up from year to year.  This year I stuck all of my tree toppers in my dining room tree.  This teal one was Cody's grandmother's-my favorite!This huge star is Lyndon's favorite-very shiny!I didn't realize the pictures I took were all so dark-still trying to capture good Christmas decoration pictures...I do recommend putting ribbon on before ornaments!  I had the entire tree decorated and then decided to add the ribbon-lazily I didn't take the ornaments off.  It took me awhile to get it on and I didn't even break any ornamentsYeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment