Sunday, January 3, 2010

Master Bedroom Christmas Decorations

Last year I decided to do something different with the tree in our master bedroom.  However, the stand needed to be made sturdier for this year; it fell over last year!  I cemented the base of the tree onto this pedistal.I then only added every-other row of branches and flattened them instead of fluffing them.  I love the topiary look it creates.  Lyndon thinks it is ugly but I love it!I then wrapped the stem with some leopard fabric (old sheets).  The topper is a disco ball.We put our gifts to each other under this tree.& my favorite ornaments...All of these ornaments came from clearance racks and most of them even came from Big Lots several years ago.I enjoy the unique look of our bedroom.  It is fun!

2 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful, Audra! Kami was telling me of a similar tree and I just couldn't envision it! But WOW!! I see what she was talking about now! Breathtaking, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE all of your decorations...especially the mantle...I think that it is my favorite! Such a good idea to take pictures and post about it. I wish that I would have done that, too late now!

    ReplyDelete