Friday, January 8, 2010

Catch in the House...

On Tuesday Lyndon & I went out to 'The Ranch' to take down Mimi & PawPaw's Christmas tree.  Usually Lyndon wants to help me but instead he wanted Mimi to watch him play his DS....so she did!  He thinks it is great fun to 'watch' someone play-must be a guy thing because he and Cody both sit and watch the other one! 
After we finished the tree we sat around and visited for awhile before PawPaw came in and played catch with Lyndon.  I snapped this picture with my phone.  Lyndon had a blast!  I really enjoyed our time visiting and we NEED to do it more often!

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet of you to help your grandparents. I'm glad to hear that Lyndon thinks it is fun for others to watch him play his DS. Kade does the same thing! He and Clint also sit and watch each other play--too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog background - cute! New to your blog - following you now! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete