Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Celebrating on the 10th

Lyndon's teacher's birthday is the day after his, so he picked out a necklace.  Lyndon said, "This necklace with the colored rocks is SO Mrs. Montgomery!"  Lyndon picked the wrapping paper and the ribbon colors as well.  It was a very customized gift.  I had spent several afternoons at Momma's making curtains for her dinning room and entry way so she and Lyndon made his cupcakes to bring to school while I sewed.Lyndon said if I was taking pictures of him then he could take pictures of me....yes, it helps to have your tongue out!Lyndon didn't lick the bowl until the cupcakes were in the oven.Lyndon was aloud to open this present so that he could wear it to school on the 10th.Wow, time sure does fly by!!!!Lyndon is passing out his cupcakes-he knew which cupcake he wanted for each classmate.Lyndon wanted to sleep on the trampoline on Friday night so we did.  The sky was amazing-I don't think I have ever seen so many stars all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment