Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Texas State Aquarium-Part Uno

It was tough waking up to this view every morning. :-)...I detect just a tiny bit of sarcasm.....  Of course I woke up first each morning and would sit on the balcony and watch the ships come and go.After breakfast we headed to the aquarium.The view from the observatory at the aquarium.The dolphins were our favorite.It was funny because I believe this dolphin knew what I was doing; the more pictures I took the more he/she showed off.  I love the smile they have on their faces.I think Lyndon could have watched them all day long.The sea turtles were neat to watch as well.  Several just hung around swimming in front of us.Cody and Lyndon checking out Mr. Crocodile.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I was out 'blogging" and found your blogs. I am a former primary teacher and so I really enjoyed seeing how you had set up your new room. You can tell so much about a teacher by the room; yours is wonderful. The pictures in the aquarium of your family, are super too. I know what a busy time of year this is for you but if you get a chance come by and visit me sometime...in the older blog section I have a post about going back to school you might enjoy. (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Layton still talks about going to this same aquarium. We enjoyed it, too!

    ReplyDelete